(as of May 20,2019 16:57:03 UTC – Details)
Compression Socks maximize muscle oxygenation and boost energy with unparalleled, scientifically optimized, compression technology for all-day benefits. it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart; helping to maintain positive circulation and leg health,strong muscles and healthy joints.
People with the following symptoms may benefit from Compression socks:
-Tired, aching, fatigued, and swollen feet.
-Shin splints, and calf muscle pull.
-Plantar fasciitis, and achilles tendonitis.
-Edema, lymphedema, and venous insufficiencies.
-Post-surgical recovery, and athletic recovery, spider veins, and varicose veins.
Common occupations that may benefit from compression socks:
– Pregnant woman, Nurses and doctors.
– Masseurs, cosmetologists, and stylists.
– Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight.
– Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations.
– Business people with desk positions that require prolonged sitting.
– Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and restaurant serving staff.
– Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE!
Compression socks washing instructions
1. Wash with neutral detergent in warm water wash, do not wring dry, with dry towel adsorption excess moisture.
2. Dry naturally in the shade.
3. Do not press in the sun or iron.
BACKED BY OUR 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
WE CAN’T GUARANTEE THIS PROMO WILL LAST, SO ORDER NOW!85% nylon, 10% polyester, 5% elastane.Upgraded with nylon 85%, which is perfectly breathable and potently moisture absorbent, delivers 360-degree stretch for greater flexibility and durability. Deodorizes and keeps you dry even with longer use.
Better blood circulation as strongest compression happens at the ankle, and gradually decreases moving up the leg.Reduce swelling, cramping and stiffness in the foot, ankle and calf. Aids in the relief of varicose and spider veins.
Our graduated compression socks (15-20 mmHg) are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers.We carefully designed and manufactured our compression socks to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility.
Great gift for nurse, truckers, teachers, flight, travel, pregnancy, yoga, cyclists, crossfit, soccer, all sports, hiking, walking and more. Graduated compression reduces lactic acid in the lower leg to decrease muscle soreness after particularly tough workouts, training or runs.
Passion and customer obsession is our key principle. So shop with 100% confidence, if you are not happy with the purchase for any reasons, contact us for an exchange or 100% refund with no questions asked.